A prisoner advocacy group has condemned the movement of more than 70 inmates from a minimum-security jail after three prisoners escaped earlier this week.
The inmates were sent to three metropolitan Sydney jails after three men escaped from Parklea Correctional Centre on Tuesday.
The escapees are yet to be found.
The New South Wales Corrective Services Department says it has moved the remaining inmates from the prison while security is upgraded.
The Corrective Services Commissioner Ron Woodham says the department will build a new perimeter fence and review the minimum security wing from which the men escaped. More... PrisonerPal.com